Our client is a world leader in roller production. They have a manufacturing capacity of 300,000 rollers per annul; these rollers are manufactured using European technology that meet high quality standards. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Assistant Technical Engineer.
- Creating solutions to complex technical problems in a variety of industries.
- Performing extensive research and development during creation phase of product.
- Inspecting products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement.
- Setting up equipment and creating prototypes of equipment.
- Preparing and conducting experiments.
- Identifying critical technical requirements of the customers and developing/proposing solutions for added value through cross-functional teams and vendors cooperation in Asia Pacific.
- Building good relationships with equipment suppliers, tooling makers and 2nd operation makers to provide unique solutions
- Understanding molding and injection issues and providing an after-sales service.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Aged 25 - 35 years old
- At least 2 3 years of direct experience
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English