Our client is a German company and an international FMCG distributor and importer that has operated in Thailand for around 20 years. Our client is now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Assistant Trade & Operations Manager.
- Having accountability for overseas customer trade terms and conditions.
- Forecasting orders and issuing POs to overseas suppliers.
- Liaising with overseas suppliers and clients for the ordering process, prompt shipments and smooth cooperation.
- Preparing and analyzing monthly sales performance based on each SKU.
- Preparing damage claims reports and sending to suppliers for credit notes.
- Following up on and monitoring new product launches, process developments and any discontinued or deleted SKUs with suppliers.
- Male or female, aged between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- At least 3 years of experiences in international trade.
- Good in using Microsoft Office
- Good in English communication