Our client is a food and beverage trader. Due to their current expansion they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Assistant Trade Marketing Manager.
- Analyzing consumer insights, market trends and competitors.
- Coordinating in product concept design, ensuring that a product concept is correct and meets the requirements.
- Working closely with Marketing and R&D departments to ensure concept, prototype and finished product meet all requirements.
- Ensuring product packaging design meets appropriate safety and regulatory compliance.
- Managing the entire product line cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Male / female, aged 27- 33 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Product Development or related fields.
- At least 4 years of experience in product development, marketing or business development.
- Computer abilities – Microsoft Office, Ac Neilson, etc.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good in English communication
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"