Our client is a large group of companies offering individual insurance products to customers. It has been accepted as an industry leading company with a variety of insurance products, including children’s health coverage, critical illness insurance, retirement plans, investment-linked insurance plans, life insurance and accident protection solutions and income protection solutions.
- Developing new group products.
- Reviewing and/or re-pricing existing group products.
- Being responsible for pricing; setting premium rates, calculating profitability, performing stress tests and preparing pricing reports.
- Arranging reinsurance treaties for the group portfolio.
- Leading the product approval process with regulators and the Asia regional office.
- Being responsible for the pricing guidelines of group products and their regular review.
- Providing input on UW guidelines for group business.
- Reviewing and improving quotation tools for the Corporate Solutions (CS) Team.
- Providing support for ad hoc quotes of non-standard group cases.
- Supporting profitability testing and preparing pricing reports.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science, Actuarial or Statistics.
- Fellow / Associate of Actuarial Societies, e.g. Society of Actuaries, Institute of Actuaries of Australia, Institute & Faculty of Actuaries
- At least 5 years of work experience in life insurance, preferably in valuation or pricing.
- Strong Excel skills, particularly VBA.
- Effective verbal and writing communication skills in English
Interested applicants should apply with their up to date CV and salary expectations by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056
Website : WWW.PRTR.COM