Our client is a leading provider of building and construction solutions. They are currently looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Vice President (Procurement & Sourcing).
- Using strong negotiation skills to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of value, specifications, delivery schedules and quality.
- Preparing procurement plans and forecasting material requirements in Line Production.
- Developing and implementing strategies for procuring, storing and distributing products and maintaining optimum stock levels.
- Categorizing spend data in support of overall procurement strategies.
- Analysing suppliers and markets to identify trends, industry dynamics, opportunities for marketplace advantage and new ideas for products, processes and services.
- Sourcing raw materials and finished goods.
- Improving and controlling costs according to the target price and supporting cost saving projects.
- Planning and designing catalogue products.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics or Business.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Purchasing or Procurement Manager.
- Certificate of CPS / CIPS.
- At least 5 years’ experience at a managerial level.
- At least 10 years’ work experience in Engineering.
- At least 8 years’ experience in procurement.
- Strategic procurement planning & KPI Management experience.
- Procurement Development and Road Map Management experience.
- Experience of Procurement Risk Management
- Experience of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056