- Plan, buy, execute and optimize all digital media: display (endemic/programmatic), video and paid search.
- Collaborate closely with other disciplines to develop cohesive, people-centric strategies and execution
- Consult with offline agency to increase synergy (allocations, creative)
- Work closely with the performance team to track contributions, analyze, extract insights and optimize
- Mentor media planning team members, providing continuous feedback, support and inspiration to help them achieve their professional goals.
- Provide guidance on client assignments, serving as the strategic lead and ensuring thorough consideration and evaluation of all opportunities.
- Track the progress of client work, ensuring quality, creativity and integrity of all media services provided, as well as timely delivery.
- Continuously propose new and innovative ideas, pushing clients outside of their comfort zone.
- Monitor and analyze program performance and optimizing rigorously to improve contributions to objectives with greater efficiency.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and their other partner agencies, satisfying requests, earning trust, exploring needs/areas of improvement and growing relationships over time.
- Minimum 6 years of digital media experience with 3 years plus in a supervisory role.
- Strong background in media planning, negotiation and performance analysis and a great understanding of the digital environment
- Extensive client-facing experience.
- Experience of brand-building and direct-response programs.
- Hands-on approach to work.
- Good understanding of programmatic media and ad tech including DSP, RTB and biddable media like
- Paid Search and Facebook Ads.
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, desire to "change the game", a self-starter and thinks outside of the box.
- Experience managing, developing and hiring talents.
- Can work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience/involvement in new business planning and presentations.
Our client provides a remuneration package including basic salary, group insurance, annual leave, bonus, etc.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW