Our client is a leading audit and accounting firm. They provide auditing, accounting, tax and advisory services to companies in Thailand, and are looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Audit Manager.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and delivering high quality audit services, including preparing and reviewing audit work.
- Managing financial performance, including preparing budgets, invoicing and collection.
- Maintaining high technical and professional standards.
- Participating in the preparation of audit and special project proposals and contributing to the successful completion of these projects.
- Identifying ways to develop further business opportunities and deliver added value.
- Monitoring and controlling audit staff ensuring high quality and efficiency.
- Age 28 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA qualification required.
- Proven auditing capability with a minimum of 6 years audit experience.
- High technical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken.