The Automation Engineer will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Develop and implement controls design and installation standards.
- Review equipment specifications and line layouts.
- Commissioning & installing of new equipment.
- Development and participation in both formal and informal training programs designed to teach personnel the operating and trouble-shooting techniques for the completed control system.
- Assist in the development & implementation of an acceptance test plan for the equipment at vendor’s facility and for the installed system at customer’s facility.
- Develop personal technical skills as well as those of co-workers.
- Must be highly collaborative to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of Robotics Engineering.
- Good English both written and spoken.
- Have strong organizational, time management skills and attention to detail.
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be able to work independently as well as within a variety of teams.