Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of ceramic products and accessories. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Automation Engineer.
- Being responsible for installation of robotic and automation machinery.
- Developing and documenting SCADA, HMI and PLC programs.
- Configuring desktop and OPC server hardware.
- Designing and integrating wired and wireless industrial network and serial data network
- Supervising the construction of instrumentation and automation control system.
- Designing panel layout and wiring diagrams and updating drawing to reflect as-built conditions.
- Performing servicing and troubleshooting of SCADA, HMI, PLC, instrumentation, motor controls and process analyzers.
- Running and assembling industrial Ethernet and serial cables
- Performing I/O loop testing, wire tracing and identification
- Monitoring, reporting and taking corrective actions in the assigned projects.
- Developing and designing systems and tools used in all production activities.
- Working closely with other employees related to production to improve the efficiency of machinery.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Mechatronics, Electrical Power or Electronics Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience as a maintenance engineer or project engineer.
- 3 years plus of experience in programming and configuring of SCADA software packages, PLC platform, operating system, OPC server system and clients.
- Good knowledge of basic electrical construction tools, materials and techniques.
- Training and certification holder from Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Mitsubishi, Omron, etc.
- Must be able to use and repair PLC.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of English.