This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is responsible for automation systems across the plant and to manage all machines and equipment parameters, and, developing and successfully implementing automation programs as per food safety requirements and safety and environmental program standards.
- Acquiring a detailed understanding of all automation systems (PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Instrument, etc.), investigating and providing technical advice and managing the specification, development, installation and validation of current and future automation projects.
- Being responsible for providing technical support on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Process Control Systems and Automation, to effectively support operational activities and continuously improve manufacturing performance.
- Assisting outsourced service engineers to ensure that technical expertise and automation knowledge is developed and maintained to the highest standards.
- Working on existing control platforms and getting involved in future projects to ensure all planning activities will be undertaken in a structured manner.
- Optimizing and developing control strategies to ensure technical and production availability of automated systems.
- Coordinating software backup operations across the plant.
- Developing process parameters and continually improving productivities, safety, food safety, and sustainability.
- Performing various other tasks/duties in support of the goals and objective of the business.
- Following QFS procedures and monitoring processes to ensure that products are produced without quality and food safety issues.
- Following safety procedures and monitoring processes to ensure that machines and equipment work without safety issues.
- Preparing training associated with processes and instruments for the Engineering team.
- Following up on jobs / tasks as assigned by the Engineering Manager.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation, Computer Science or any other related field.
- 1-3 years related experience.
- Excellent understanding of industrial controls, wiring diagrams and P&ID.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and automation integration processing units.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve industrial control system issues.
- Good knowledge of PLC programming e.g. IEC 61131-3 (Siemens s7, CoDeSys, WinCC, Zenon, etc.).
- Good knowledge of HMI, SCADA, MES and VB.
- Good knowledge of industrial networks (Profibus, ASIbus, Modbus, TCP/IP).
- Excellent understanding of bottling lines in terms of machine operation & maintenance.
- Good knowledge and computer skills – Microsoft Office applications, MMI applications and software, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good leadership and motivation skills, and able to work as part of a team work.
Our client offers a basic salary, group health insurance, a provident fund and other benefits.
Reference Code: AP1280708
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Automation Process Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790