The Automation Project Manager will be responsible for the management and execution of the control system design for process and packaging equipment, control panel engineering, SCADA, PLC and HMI programming, installation and site start-up support.
- Automates manufacturing or similar processes through the use of instrumentation or controls systems.
- Documents specifications and operating procedures.
- Simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities
- Interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors. Contractor management skills are also a plus.
- Experience with developing new and modifies existing PLC or HMI applications, interfaces, or embedded controls.
- Participates in set-up and commissioning of new facilities or upgrading of existing facilities.
- Troubleshoots and resolves malfunctions and makes recommendations that will improve efficiency or quality of operations.
- Experience working with various PLC,HMI, and DCS control software such as Rockwell, Siemens, GE, Wonderware, Delta V
- Position requires excellent engineering, communications, and leadership skills.
- The ability to simultaneously organize, and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities is essential.
- The position requires strong organization and planning skills, in addition to strong technical capability.
- This position will include responsibility for leading a team of controls engineers to successfully execute multiple concurrent projects.
- Developing, maintaining, and growing solid client relationships is a key responsibility for the role.
- Minimum 8 years of commercial “hands-on” experience in developing and providing automation solutions for the pharmaceutical, beverage, household personal care, life sciences, chemical, automotive or food
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical, or equivalent experience/technical degree is required.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Automation Project Manager – Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790