Due to continued growth, we have an immediate need for an Automation Sales Director. The Automation division provides state of the art and integrated automation and control solutions for industrial and manufacturing applications for the automotive industry.
Our core competencies include the design and fabrication of PLC controls and HMI panels, variable speed drives, pneumatic cabinets, operator consoles, and motor controls. We are equipped with the right tools and technology to design customer solutions and build high-quality products to meet our client’s industrial automation needs.
This position reports directly to our CEO. Your regular and ongoing communications will include reviewing sales leads, team coordination, project awards, contract work and periodic project updates and reports.
- Solid sales focus on engineered systems, system integration, and control panel fabrication.
- Work closely with the engineering team to develop target markets.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships.
- Project review with the client and operations manager.
- Understand client requirements and implement a plan to achieve them.
- Contact with and visits to clients to ensure expectations are being met.
- System design, component specification and general BOM.
- Reviews with the panel shop supervisor at the beginning and end of project to make recommendations for improvement.
- Follow-up with clients and execute needed corrective actions.
- Engineering degree or related subject.
- Must have 5yrs + control system sales and or control panel sales.
- Understands engineering requests.
- Strong PLC background.
- Be able to develop engineered control systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to develop workable BOM and communicate concepts to a design team.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with fellow team members.
- Experience using MS Outlook, Excel, Word, CRM software & estimating software
- Good in English both written and verbal.