Our client is a shopping mall operator. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of AVP-Engineering.
- Having responsibility for the overall day-to-day operations of the facility through the efficient management of direct and indirect services.
- Monitoring shopping mallbuilding operations, maintenance and security system.
- Overseeing financial, administrative and accounting teams.
- Planning annual budget and renovations and preparing maintenance plan.
- Supervising and monitoring administration and technical site staff for the efficient running of the facility.
- Ensuring that all operating procedures for the facility run efficiently including security, fire safety, and emergency and evaluation procedures.
- Being responsible for the care of the grounds, buildings, facilities and structures associated with the buildings, being fully accountable for the financial management of those services.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering or higher.
- At least 10 years of experience in the position of building manager/property manager in the shopping mall industry.
- At least 5 years’ management experience. Serving as a general manager will be an advantage.
- Strong abilities to lead and coach a team.
- Good command of English.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"