Our client is a developer of shopping malls and they are looking for a bright, self-motivated and energetic candidate for the position of AVP – Marketing.
- Initiating and implementing a marketing strategy to increase market share and achieve profitability goals.
- Providing information to the management team on competitors’ activities in Thailand.
- Executing new product release campaigns.
- Developing positioning to create a good image of the company and achieve sales objectives.
- Managing PR campaigns, including media coverage and event marketing activities.
- Preparing and distributing marketing media through traditional and new channels, including Internet and e-marketing.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and finding new customers to expand the customer base.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing Communications in retail, FMCG or a related business.
- Experience in Market Research, Marketing Planning and related activities.
- At least 5 years of managerial level experience.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Very good presentation and interpersonal skills.