- Create and prepare quotations for spare parts and service.
- Utilize quotations from headquarters (inter-company) to convert marginal profits into local quotations.
- Utilize quotations from headquarters to create “cost plus” by adding all incurred costs such as SGA and profit margin.
- Calculate production / service intervention and freight costs using cost plus and convert them to quotations.
- Utilize calculations from assistant to Sales Manager and create service quotations.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Take in orders for spare parts and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the Purchasing field.
Our client provides a remuneration package including; basic salary, provident Fund – Employer 7% / Employee 5%., Medical Insurance, 15 days annual vacation and performance bonus (Typically 2.5 to 3 months).