Our client is an international, market-leading manufacturer of innovative optical and photonic products worldwide. The company’s components and subsystems are part of virtually every type of telecom, enterprise, and data center network globally. Client is headquartered in California USA with R&D, manufacturing, and sales offices worldwide.
The client is building a Big Data hub to integrate structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across manufacturing genealogy. The vision is to support the company to
- Increase accuracy, quality and yield of production
- Assist plant performance, supplier quality and predict supplier performance
- Advanced analytics across six sigma framework.
Client is seeking a Big Data Manager for a hands-on technical position at their north Bangkok location, to join the BI and Analytics team that builds solutions for companywide reporting and big data analytics solutions.
- Be a primary local solution expert for BI Data/BI reporting for Asia factory locations in Asia.
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to create dashboards, visualizations and transfer prototypes into large scale and efficient solutions.
- Utilize programming tools such as Spark and other Hadoop ecosystem tools (e.g. Hive, Pig, Sqoop, flume, MapReduce,) to bring together a diverse set of data sources and making them easily accessible and useful for further analysis.
- Extract data from multiple structured and unstructured feeds by building and maintaining scalable ETL pipelines on distributed systems.
- Perform troubleshooting and in-depth analysis of reporting issues and provide clear, permanent solutions.
- Work closely with global BI team (US, Thailand, India) for Big Data and enterprise reporting solution design/build and support.
- Ability to effectively work independently/motivated; ability to handle multiple priorities
Skills and Experience:
- Strong expertise in Data Warehousing and Analytics architecture with 5+ years of experience.
- Solid understanding of Data Warehouse methodology, dimensional modeling and ETL methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of Big Data tools.
- Hands on experience with data processing in Hadoop environment.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Enterprise BI/Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Deep expertise in writing complex SQL and ETL batch processes
- Functional experience in manufacturing/supply chain/operations is plus.
- Excellent oral/written/presentation skills
Unleashing the power within historically unexplored manufacturing data through simplification, making easy accessible, integrating and mining. Are you ready to join this adventure?
The client is seeking a proven leader within Big Data and Analytics for this key management appointment. Successful, technically savvy experts in Data Warehousing, BI and Big Data are encouraged to apply with the utmost confidentiality assured.
We invite qualified candidate to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary viaAPPLY NOW