Our client is one of the advertising and media industry’s fastest growing companies. They have a history of over 40 years but the drive of a start-up. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Below-The-Line Senior Manager.
- Establishing creative visual strategy and execution plan and being in charge of operations.
- Acquiring advanced advertising production cases and utilizing them.
- Providing solutions and fixing problems in actual advertisement production stage.
- Supporting project through relations with partners and internal staff.
- Supporting the maximization of creativity amongst the staff.
- Executing creative strategies and plans.
- Maintaining trusting relationships with clients.
- Male or female, aged 35 and over.
- Good English communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design/ Architecture or any related field, an MBA is a plus but not necessary
- At least 8 years of work experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great personality and communication skills.
- Assertive and result oriented with a Can-Do attitude.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW