The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Submitting all applications required for obtaining BOI privileges, following up on the applications and getting BOI approval.
- Applying tax exemptions on BOI’s shipments and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Managing BOI privileges associated with machines, material and income tax, checking the period of the privilege including extending the period before it expires.
- Preparing documentation and submitting BOI promotion applications for new projects, and submitting before commencing operations.
- Coordinating with the BOI regarding all related activities and providing consultation regarding solving any BOI system and BOI process related concerns.
- Being responsible for BOI systems: RMTS and Import Online.
- Handling and taking care of all BOI’s privileges based on BOI regulations and criteria.
- Managing and handling customs clearance processes under the privileges of BOI, FTA and TH Customs.
- Supporting import and export processes under BOI including returned and repaired shipments.
- Handling all related applications for duty exemption on material such as BOI max-stock, BOI formula, re-export processes, returned finished goods, components and the others.
- Coordinating with third parties and setting up schedules for BOI scrap audits and the elimination process based on plant schedules, including scrap data preparation for scrap certificate issuing.
- Preparing and submitting an application for tax payment on BOI scrap to the BOI Dept. and following up with an approval letter for the tax payment process with the Customs Dept., as well as adjusting scrap quantities with IC Dept.
- Preparing BOI max-stock for each project and updating the max-stock quantity when the capacity is changing.
- Ensuring the on-time updating on BOI groups and BOI descriptions for new materials to BOI max-stock to avoid duty payment.
- Coordinating with teams regarding BOI privilege transferring for both BOI suppliers & indirect customers.
- Coordinating, supporting and providing basic guidance and solutions to the team for all BOI concerned activities.
- Contacting and being responsible for all requirements from both the BOI and IC department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years BOI experience.
- Good command of written & spoken English and computer literacy.
- Good understanding of BOI.
- Good understanding of Customs clearance import and export processes.
- Automotive manufacturing experience is preference.
Our client offers a benefits package including travelling allowance, a provident fund, group insurance, an annual fixed bonus and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.