- Develop and implement sales strategies/ plan to achieve the sales target.
- Conduct weekly sales review to support the distributor in achieving the monthly sales target.
- Responsible for the overall branch operations and supervision of the branch activities in meeting expected financial performance.
- Monitor, maintain and improve on service quality.
- Lead and build a motivated and high performance team
- Build and foster strong teamwork and working relationships among all branch personnel.
- Prepare new sales representatives well by conducting orientation especially on related products
- Bachelor's degree graduate in Medical Instruments, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Engineering or a related field
- Over 3 years of direct experience selling medical devices
- Good command of Thai & English in terms of speaking, reading and writing
- A leader with strong people management and leadership skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills/ pleasant personality, self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude