Our client is a market leader in microfinancing and auto-title loans. They have been operating in Thailand for more than 25 years.
- Directing all operational aspects, including customer services, human resources, administrative tasks and sales management.
- Analysing market conditions and identifying current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Staying abreast of competitor activity and reporting market movements and penetration opportunities.
- Developing financial forecasts, objectives and business plans to meet goals.
- Managing and allocating budgets sufficiently and appropriately.
- Providing training, coaching, people development and motivation.
- Driving customer satisfaction and employee motivation.
- Male or female, age 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or a related field.
- More than 5 years’ experience in operations/customer service management.
- Previous experience in Branch operations is highly preferable.
- Good English skills (speaking and writing).