Our client is a chemical trading company. They are currently seeking a dynamic and qualified candidate to work in the position of Brand Manager to support their growing business.
- Analysing how the company’s brand is positioned in the market and crystalizing targeted consumer insights.
- Understanding what motivates customers and what could cause them to choose the company’s brand over competitors’ brands (understand CRM).
- Developing brand & product message and go-to-market plan.
- Developing, implementing and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the brand, namely, all offline and online communication campaigns, roadshows & activation and other related campaigns of the brand.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitors and trends in the marketplace, identifying opportunities and key issues.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Overseeing product P&L and driving market growth by brainstorming new and innovative growth strategies
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitoring products, sales and distribution
- Male or female aged 30 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field (MBA is a plus)
- At least 7 years of experience in advertising, marketing or brand management or proven working experience as a brand manager or assistant brand manager
- Solid experience in Modern Trade & online product sales.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent command of the English language