Our client is a leading consumer product manufacturing and distributing company in the FMCG market. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Brand Manager.
- Analyzing and developing strategic brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Managing marketing communications activities, including social media, all in line with the communications and media strategy.
- Creating brand communications for new product development and product adaptation in a proper context.
- Executing advertisement and promotion activities to support category sales performance.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing the performance against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Communications or related fields.
- At least 8 years’ experience in brand management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in FMCG Business.
- Proactive and creative.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Very good command of English.