Our client is a distributor of fashion accessories. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Brand Manager.
- Developing and executing yearly brand plans that will help to deliver our yearly contract commitment.
- Supporting each segment/brands’ strategies.
- Implementing new market segment opportunities and leading the company through new product launches.
- Monitoring market trends and researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Efficiently handling budget management.
- Analysing and forecasting trends and challenges.
- Creating brand awareness of assigned products through various marketing activities, events, sponsorships, and sales promotions to enhance customer preferences towards brand and increase market share.
- Implementing the marketing plans by working with internal and external suppliers to deliver in a timely manner and on budget.
- Coordinating the development of communication materials, such as point-of-purchase, point-of-sales, leaflets, packaging and in-store displays.
- Delivering internal and external presentations regarding new product introductions, marketing materials, business objectives and communication strategies.
- Thai nationality, aged 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in brand management for fashion, FMCG, or an Ad agency is preferable.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Creative, opened mind and self-motivated.
- Good command of English.