Our client is a manufacturer and trader of food & beverage products. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Brand Manager.
- Being responsible for all above and below the line marketing.
- Overseeing trade marketing and distribution.
- Analyzing how the brand is positioned in the market and crystallizing targeted consumers’ insights.
- Taking brand ownership and providing vision, mission, goals and strategies.
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Leading creative development and creating motivational stimulus to get targeted consumers to “take action”.
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coaching the team and getting the best from everyone.
- Monitoring market trends and researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Overseeing marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorming new and innovative growth strategies.
- Handing commercials.
- Thai nationality, aged 35 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in brand management of FMCG, preferably beverages.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, product or brand management.
- Having experience of overseeing above the line, below the line marketing, trade marketing and distributor management will be an advantage.
- Strong background and achievements in FMCG businesses.
- Must have experience of handing commercials.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership ability and possess creativity, an open mind and self-motivation.
- Good command of English and be able to communicate well.