Our client is a leading food & snack manufacturer in Thailand. The company is also a leading distributor and sales agent of consumer products, covering snack foods, food and beverages, confectionery, pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and personal care and household products; distributing through general retailers, wholesalers and modern trade stores. Our client is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Brand Manager / Product Manager.
- Being responsible for product development, focusing on branding & marketing of snack product lines.
- Initiating marketing and sales strategies to ensure sales and company targets are achieved.
- Leading the marketing function and responsible categories.
- Being responsible for planning, developing, recommending and implementing proposed marketing strategies.
- Controlling overall spending to be within the given budget.
- Coordinating with the advertising agency to develop all advertising mediums and media strategies.
- Coordinating with the Sales Department in the implementation of sales and marketing activities.
- Ensuring product supply is within the forecasted volume by using accurate sales forecasts, production and inventory planning.
- Coordinating with R&D on product development for local and export markets.
- Coordinating with the research agency to periodically conduct market and product surveys.
- Male / Female, Thai national, age 30 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a FMCG business.
- Experience of full campaign product marketing is a must.
- Must be knowledgeable on Branding & Trade Marketing.
- Strong computer literacy and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude, fast leaner and objective oriented.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.