Our client owns a commercial building. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Building Manager.
- Being responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the facility through the efficient management of direct and indirect services.
- Monitoring commercial building operations, maintenance, security systems, financials, administrators, and accounting team.
- Planning annual budget, renovation and maintenance plan.
- Supervising and monitoring administration and technical site staff for the efficient running of the facility.
- Ensuring that all operating procedures for the facility run efficiently, including security, fire safety, emergency and evaluation procedures.
- Being responsible for care of the grounds, buildings, facilities and structures associated with the building; being fully accountable for the financial management of those services.
- Male, Thai nationality, aged 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a building manager, property manager or general manager in the commercial building industry is an advantage.
- At least 7years of experience in a management role.
- Ability to lead and coach a team.
- Good command of English.
- Strong management, communication and problem solving skills.