Our client is a leading agricultural company in Thailand.To support their fast growing business, the company is now seeking a qualified candidate to join in the position of Business Analysis and Strategy Manager.
- Providing and supporting strategic initiatives and special projects.
- Being responsible for business development, strategic partnership evaluations and process optimization.
- Analysing insights into key business trends, risks, opportunities, markets and competitors.
- Being responsible for a variety of business functions, including market research, feasibility assessments, financial modelling, competitor analyses and project management.
- Reviewing P&L and monitoring financial performance of the company.
- Ensuring the results are in line with the projections.
- Leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and successful execution.
- Developing well-structured presentations and clearly communicating analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree inBusiness Administration, Finance or any related field.
- At least 5 years of related experience in business consulting, business development orstrategic planning.
- Good command of English.