Our client is aninsurance companythat help clients manage environmental risks, reduce their environmental impact and to make meaningful contributions to environmental causes. Due to their current expansion, they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Business Analyst Executive.
- Collect data and conduct data analysis and business forecasting to translate into a logical data model in order to assist the management in monitoringperformance and distribution channels.
- Coordinate with business development teams and all business units to manage and control budget.
- Assist with tracking and monitoring key initiatives and projects to ensure results are as planned.
- Provide support for ad-hoc data analysis as assigned.
- Handle special projects & assignments as assigned.
- Male or female, aged between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Computer Scienceor related field.
- At least 2 years insurance experience.
- Good in using Microsoft Office and excellent in using a PC.
- Good command of English.