- Preparing a financial model and performing analysis on hotel project feasibility and new business opportunities.
- Evaluating new hotel projects and conducting preliminary review of the market, potential performance, competitors, due diligence and other relevant information.
- Monitoring the progress and compliance of the acquired projects with approved investment criteria.
- Supporting the review, negotiation of commercial and legal terms of new Lub-D project and in the drafting of LOI, SPA, contract management and other related documents.
- Conducting business analysis and research & development.
- Presenting and consulting with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels.
- Creating and analyzing monthly/annualbusiness outlook reports.
- Generating business plans, researching and compiling market intelligence including market trend to develop ideas for investor relations.
- Identifying investment opportunities and developing capital investment strategies across owned/managed and franchised operations.
- Developing materials for pursuing investor leads for investment in Lub-D projects.
- Thai nationality, aged late 20s – early 30s.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other related field.
- 5 years plus of working experience in business and financial analysis, including analysis to measure ROI.
- Experience in property development or the hotel industry is a must.
- Hands-on experience in conducting market research including feasibility study.
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill.
- Able to travel both overseas and upcountry (in the future).