Our client is a new start-up company who specializes in software development. It is a subsidiary of a global financial company. They are urgently seeking a Business Analyst to conduct research in relation to developing new products.
Location: Asoke, Bangkok
Salary: 60,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Spending around 70% of the time in business analysis functions and 30% of the time in other related functions as assigned by the supervisor.
- Conducting research in relation to developing new products for all new markets and providing insightful analysis & recommendation to project stakeholders and teams.
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Business teams
- Communicating and coordinating with the technical team in ongoing projects in terms of the content and features to provide functional support.
- Coordinating with the marketing team concerning ongoing projects.
- Identifying and analysing the impact of product problems then defining appropriate work around solutions and coordinating between business units
- Gathering business requirements, analysing the requirements and system design and recommending changes if necessary
- Analysing and assessing development impact of new software features or new release launches.
- Analyzing impacts, designing processes and preparing cross‐functional business requirements.
- Conducting business requirement walkthrough session with internal/external parties, programmer and system solutions team.
- Reviewing and brainstorming to initiate a project.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Marketing, Finance or other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a financial institute or an insurance business (life or non-life), especially as a business analyst is a must.
- Dynamic personality and self-motivated.
- Have business commercial sense.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively
- Proficient level in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Background in business process management.