Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic devices. They are now looking for a BUSINESS & FINANCIAL CONTROL DEPUTY DIVISION HEAD.
- Reporting to the Business & Financial Control Division Head and managing overall business control & financial control functions
- Supporting corporate operations and program management in preparing program budgets, forecasting revenue and performing revenue recognition analysis.
- Assisting in the review and interpretation of performance results and preparation of program financial reports and analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and government procurement regulations.
- Developing oneself for taking on future responsibilities covering business control
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 8 years plus of experience at the management level.
- Experienced in a large scale international manufacturing company, electronics or high technology industrial is preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting, costing & finance accounting & finance regulations are mandatory
- Knowledge of BOI related requirements is preferable.
- Very good English communication skills and Japanese language skill will be advantageous.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal & coaching skills.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Energetic, have a curiosity for learning and team work spirit, flexible and enjoys working under pressure.