- Working closely with Sales, Product Management, Engineering and other staff to initiate and lead new sales activities for all assigned product line in region.
- Forecasting the demand or the needs from customers or MRO’s by product with part number and developing new strategy.
- Generating creative proposals, pricing structures and contracts to meet customer needs and generate new business.
- Working with the Sales team and Product Director to develop and implement strategies for new products and services; helping prepare market analysis and trends, product strategies, and longer term strategic planning.
- Coordinating with, and supporting business staff during their direct customer contact activities, including the maintenance and analysis of all opportunities using Sales Force CRM tools.
- Supporting Group Sales Directors as needed to develop new accounts and markets.
- Supporting the Sales team in structuring complex deals/contracts, creating financial models and in the preparation of presentations for management approval (including corporate HQ as required).
- Project costing, calculating ROI, IRR, NPV for management/corporate approval, including financial forecast and planning.
- Developing and maintaining market intelligence and competition database.
- Initiating/supporting marketing strategies and helping coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
- Supporting Sales in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Working closely with inside sales and customer support personnel.
- Supporting company participation in key customer or governmental events which will increase the company’s visibility and image.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 5 or more years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, or business analysis functions within the automotive, MRO, oil and gas, or any industrial supplies business.
- Personal computer skills including those in Microsoft Office suite software such as Word and Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in English. Conversant in another Asian language will be a plus.
- Both domestic and overseas travel requirements are expected to be from 10 to 20% of total working time.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, provident fund, group insurance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.