Our client is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Thailand. The company is continuously delivering excellence. They are now looking for a highly qualified professional for the position of Business Development and Strategy Manager.
- Prospecting for new business initiatives and conducting a feasibility study including financial model on new investment opportunities.
- Participating with Management and providing deeper insights into the dynamics of business through the development of disciplined and in-depth analysis.
- Developing and providing a strategy framework, communicating and executing plans to deliver on strategy.
- Delivering expansion projects including plant and infrastructure construction.
- Providing manpower planning and developing staff competency for new capacity expansion.
- Controlling the policy of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S policies) and environmental compliance in all working areas.
- Providing preventative, corrective and contingency action plans to respond to unexpected issues in the business.
- Managing and interpreting important information with limited timeframe to meet business objectives.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of Engineering, Business Administration or other related fields.
- 8 years plus of working experience in business development and strategic planning with a minimum of 5 years at the management level.
- Background in mining, construction business, operational risk or finance.
- Good command of English
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"