- Helping to organize the team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Creating strategic development plans to build new profitable business, such as active pipeline and implementation plans.
- Handling the processing of all orders accurately and timely as assigned by the Business Development Manager.
- Tracking and monitoring the team’s progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements.
- Improving existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Managing business deals from negotiation to close.
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships.
- Previous experience in business development or sales; experience as a sales coordinator or a related administrative position will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Proficiency in English.
- Well-organized and responsible, with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.