Our client is a world-leading gases and engineering company, working in more than 100 countries worldwide. Their strategy is geared towards long-term profitable growth, focusing on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. They are now looking for a capable, energetic, dynamic and self-motivated person to join their team.
Purpose of the Position
The purpose of this role is to lead the market development of Metals & Glass (M&G) market segments across the country by:
- Promoting gas-based solutions in identified growing segments.
- Optimizing existing customer processes.
- Transferring the know-how to the local sales staff.
- Collaborating with national OEMs and leading key accounts.
- Leading M&G market segment development:
- Identify the most relevant areas of growth.
- Propose and coordinate specific campaigns.
- Monitor the major business wins/losses.
- Establish and maintain an extensive country network with the most relevant OEMs, professional associations and key accounts.
- Collaborating with the local sales force in the area of competence:
- Contact new and existing customers to present the company’s application portfolio.
- Define the best technical solution for the customer.
- Manage the interface with regional/central teams (if necessary).
- Prepare the commercial offer in collaboration with the local sales team.
- Present the offer in front of the customer.
- Run test trials at customer site (if necessary).
- Developing technical competence of the local sales teams in line with agreed priorities.
- Male or female, age 30 – 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- A chemical sales background is preferable.
- Full understanding of the most important M&G processes (steel, cast iron, non-ferrous, glass production, heat treatment of metals).
- Ability to organize and run practical demonstrations at customer sites.
- Strong business acumen and sales capabilities.
- Proven track record of success in his/her professional career.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good abilities in written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health & life insurance, annual bonus (3 months) and a 5 day working week Mon – Fri (8.30 – 17.30).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056