Our Client is a leading German company involved in the construction of storage facilities and the provision of material handling systems.
- Participatinginproduct presentations (at customer sites, fairsandotherevents).
- Consulting onlogistics andchangemanagement withineach projectcontext.
- Liaising with Pre-salesEngineeringandProduct Management departments regardinghardware components.
- Calculating the cost of servicesinassociationwith the TeamLeader and DepartmentManager.
- Creatingproductrequirement specifications(customerrequirements) andfunctionalspecifications(solutions).
- Definingandcoordinating implementationprocesses and migrationprocedures.
- Assessingexpendituresof software solutions.
- ParameterizingWMSapplications and warehousemodelling.
- Planningandexecuting interface andacceptance tests for customers(including the creation of testproceduresandprotocols).
- Creatingcustomer specifictrainingmaterialsanddocumentation.
- Supportingstart-ups andintegrationtestsatcustomer sites.
- Male, Thai nationality 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor of Computing, Electronics, Mechatronic Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in logistics, software and IT-projects.
- ExpertiseinWMS products, logisticsandprocesses.
- Hardwareknowledge(servers,peripherals and networks).
- Databaseskills (SQL).
- Comfortable with MS Office products.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Must have own car and a driving license.
Our client offers a benefits package, including provident fund, annual bonus and generally, a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.30 – 17.30)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW