Our client engages in Grade A office rental, resort operations and related investments. The company is now seeking a suitable person to join their Business Development team in the position of Business Development Executive.
- Conduct business development to support company business growth.
- Provide market analysis and feasibility studies.
- Monitor & research offshore investment opportunities.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in MBA, Economics or Marketing
- Male/ female, aged 23-27 years old.
- At least 2 years of experience preferably in wealth management and hotel development or hospitality.
- Computer proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- Research and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive person with effective time management skill and the ability to multi-task.
- English communication and writing skills are a MUST.