The successful candidate will report to the Sale and Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Developing existing accounts and close new business.
- Schedule and conduct sales calls to established accounts and/or target accounts within a targeted industry.
- Schedule time for joint calls with sales professionals, targeting accounts to provide assistance with the sales process.
- Provide marketing support and knowledge within the company.
- Utilize a pro-active approach of cooperative teamwork in assisting sales professionals and managers throughout HWL (worldwide) to sell and support accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with targeted and existing accounts, and ensure that sales professionals servicing the accounts receive updates on the status.
- Continually improve knowledge of products and services, and follow the changes in industry to develop new products.
- Write up SOP for each secured customer, go through SOP with concerned operational parties to ensure that all understand the required processes and share SOP in common drive
- Update all sales activities in Helios CRM on a weekly basis (before 05.00 p.m. of Sunday for sales activities of the same week)
- Must be available for relocation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years industry and related experience required.
- Proven “business-to-business” sales experience in the transportation, logistics, or supply chain management industry.
- Good command in English.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds and can to work in a multi-team environment.
- Ability to read, analyse, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
- Demonstrated success at relationship selling.
- Broad understanding of value added selling techniques and business management
- Strong written, oral communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed and KPI bonus, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: BDM1343105
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Business Development Manager - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”