Our client is a leader in the distribution of cast acrylic sheets and extruded plastic materials.They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position of Business Development Manager to support their growing business.
- Achieving the desired growth of the acrylic and non-acrylic sheets business for the company through strategic, new investments; business opportunities; business promotions; competitor profiles; and marketing.
- Interfacing internally with colleagues in commercial, financial, HR,legal, manufacturing, technology/products, business development and senior managers who will scrutinize and influence decisions pertaining to business proposals.
- Monitoring and developing subordinates to develop an effective skill base in the area and ensure targets can be achieved.
- Ensuringall activities meet health and safety requirements that align with company standards, local laws, business requirements and other standards, such as ISO9001, ISO1400, and TIS18001
- Male or Female, aged 30 – 40 years old.
- Degree in Business Management or any, preferably with a higher degree.
- At least 5 years of work experience in any business development function with strong marketing and market research background.
- Good business acumen and judgement as well as the ability to communicate, influence and drive business ideas.
- Good Knowledge of plastics or chemical industries will be advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai.