Our client is a Japanese company providing contract manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical, confectionary, healthcare and supplement industries. Their products not only serve Thai and other South-East Asian markets but also ones in Japan, Austria, US, Canada and Europe. They are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to be part of their marketing team.
- Provide internal/external professional support, research and analysis of clients/markets.
- Identify opportunities, establish strategies, approach new clients, follow up new opportunities with existing clients, evaluate potential projects and negotiate commercial terms to create and realize new business in order to contribute to the company’s future growth.
- Propose preparation for both product development and commercial batch and contract development.
- Develop, manage and implement marketing communication tools.
- Consider, coordinate and participate in PR programs with clients or other parties which are beneficial to the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with a sales & marketing background.
- 10 years or more of experience in pharmaceutical and healthcare manufacturing industries.
- Positive, creative, pro-active as well as being well-balanced when handling conflicts.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral communication skills).
- Possess analytical, strategic, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Have a basic understanding of legal, regulatory, commercial, logistics and manufacturing matters related to sales and manufacturing processes of pharmaceutical products.