- Develop and manage the business development plan including sales and profitability planning for automation solutions (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar)
- Lead the analysis in understanding the automation solutions potential and the service opportunity at account level for the different components of the portfolio
- Develop an understanding of customers’ needs, by conducting business and system architecture analyses, to deliver suitable solutions
- Complete bidding work, including quotations and contract formulation
- Lead deployment of the service portfolio within automation
- Stay abreast of new technology, industry research and market trends in this fast-moving environment
- Drive profitability of automation within the assigned market. Monitor and analyze category financial performance, report root causes of deviations and lead recovery plans.
- Lead the analysis of market trends, competitors’ situations and customer needs within the category.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of Engineering, Industrial Technology or a related discipline is required
- At least 5 years of technical business development/sales/account management experience
- A deep understanding of automation applications, such as production planning, yard management, stock and orders management, equipment management, data acquisition and other core business systems
- Be a strong hunter with a focus on uncovering new business opportunities
- Be a consultative and clear communicator with energy and drive
- Have a demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and close deals
- Experience in the food & beverage industry is a plus
- English language skills are mandatory.
- Able to travel about 50% of the time.