Our client is a world leader in providing industrial coding printers. They provide exceptional service to clients across various industries, such as food & beverage, electronics and cosmetics. They now require a Business Development Manager.
- Managing sales processes and reviewing client needs.
- Providing quotations and negotiating prices, terms and conditions.
- Being responsible for equipment ordering, following up and installation at the OEM.
- Coordinating and monitoring all sales for assigned accounts, delegating as required other tasks to internal teams who may be called to visit and sell at local plant level.
- Developing business expansion and buildingrelationships with key accountsby making corporate and technical presentations.
- Providing solutions to integration problems encountered in the quest of developing new OEM relationships.
- Visiting assigned OEM accounts with Sales Engineers to develop opportunities.
- Communicating all activities related to the assigned accounts and OEM programs to management.
- Driving more business from current clients and developing new OEM partnerships by improving the Loyalty OEM program.
- Male or female, age not over 45 years old.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in a Sales & Channel Management role.
- Prior experience within a technology based MNC and of handling complex B2B interactions.
- Proven track record of success.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong leadership with critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Results Driven.
- Ability to work under pressureand meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.