- Supporting and promoting company products and solutions.
- Visiting all prospective customers.
- Analysing and creating opportunities to sell products and solutions.
- Forecasting sales performance.
- Managing and preparing CRM reports.
- Providing feedback on how to enhance company success in the Thailand market.
- Gathering, comparing and analysing market and competitor information.
- Cooperating with the Technical Team to optimize sales proposals.
- Being responsible for any related assignments that establish sustainable growth forthe company.
- Male or female, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sanitary, Environmental, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- An MBA is an advantage.
- At least 5years experience of sales and marketing within construction materials, sanitary estimations, lifts and escalators or electrical work is preferred.
- A positive mindset with a good attitude.
- Good team player, self-motivated and hard working.
- Able to travel abroad, including product training in the EU.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- A car owner and driving license holder.