Our client is a global provider of education services. The company provides international student placement services and English language schools. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified and hands on person with operational management experience to join their team.
- Being responsible for the development and execution of the IELTS strategic plan and for the satisfaction of customers in Thailand.
- Identifying opportunities for IELTS business development and seeking new partnerships.
- Developing and executing an operational plan for delivering the annual program.
- Supporting 3rd party IELTS test centres in Thailand to achieve budgeted targets, and sharing and implementing best practices between the company and test centres.
- Ensuring that audit follow up activities and appropriate self-audit plans are in place so that the country operations are achieving the required audit standards.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to provide a foundation of trust and cooperation when exploring new business ventures.
- Male or female, aged over 32 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 6 years of experience in the international commercial education sector with 3 years plus experience at the management level
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant personality, energetic and service minded.