- Identifying and developing business opportunities for the company’s innovative solutions and services and being responsible for the closure of new business.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new sales, marketing and services.
- Determining new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Targeting potential organisations and establishing communication with them.
- Increasing the company’s involvement with existing clients.
- Developing the corporate brand strategy.
- Developing and managing marketing tools and collaterals for existing and new clients.
- Adopting a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of sales and marketing programmes.
- Creating long and short-range market potential forecasts for the Asia Pacific region for analysis by the management.
- Providing assistance to the GM and MD as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or any related fields.
- Previous experience of business development, sales and R&D in a food manufacturing business is a must
- Superior communication skills for creating presentations, writing proposals and project scopes.
- Excellent business negotiation skills.
- Good command of English and computer proficient.