Our client is a world leading food ingredients manufacturer. They operate in several offices across the region and serve customers in more than 60 countries. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably experienced candidate to join them in the position of Business Development Manager.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for the company’s innovative solutions and services and being responsible for the closure of new business.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new sales, marketing and services.
- Determining new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Targeting potential organisations and establishing communication with them.
- Increasing the company’s involvement with existing clients.
- Developing the corporate brand strategy.
- Developing and managing marketing tools and collaterals for existing and new clients.
- Adopting a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of sales and marketing programs.
- Creating long and short-range market potential forecasts for the Asia Pacific region for analysis by the management.
- Providing assistance to the GM and MD as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or a related field.
- Previous experience of business development, sales and R&D in a food manufacturing business is a must.
- Superior communication skills for creating presentations, writing proposals and project scopes.
- Excellent business negotiation skills.
- Good command of English and computer proficient
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resumes, a recent photograph and your current and expected salaries via Apply Now
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056