Our client is one of the global leaders in food and snack manufacturing and has been operating for over 30 years. Due to their current growth, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position of Business Development Manager.
- Analyze the market trend and competitors’ activities to expand business opportunities.
- Monitor sales performance, and supervise the team in terms of business development.
- Conduct business reviews with key accounts according to service level agreements.
- Execute the marketing strategy.
- Review the business plan, year-to-date sales and business problems with key clients.
- Analyze data in terms of marketing and sales and present the data to other management level employees.
- Introduce alternative products to non-traditional channels or institutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a food business and at least 2 years of experience at the supervisory or management level.
- Experiences in Frozen products / HORECA is advantage.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English