The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and will be responsible the following:
- Maintaining the existing sales volume with our current customers.
- Reinforcing our sales organization by maintaining a proper sales support to develop new business with domestic Thai customers.
- Being responsible for sourcing new customers to intensify the sales’ volume.
- Developing new projects and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products to the customers and performing investigations of new potential markets, mainly focusing on food & beverages.
- Identifying potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Researching and building relationships with new clients and setting up meetings between client decision makers & company’s leaders/principals.
- Working with the Technical Team to develop proposals/products that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handling complaints/objections by clarifying and emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Being responsive to customers’ enquiries, such as those relating to price quotations, sample requests, MOQ, payments and shipment terms.
- Providing a detailed market survey to keep the clients informed of the company’s development and the current market place in term of products, volume, price and competitions.
- Providing sales forecasts and transfer schedules as requested from the customer.
- Presenting the company’s sales forecast and budget on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
- Managing cost and budget in each project as customer needs and give the customer advice regarding to maintain quality product.
Qualifications: in Chemical, Polymer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Administration, Marketing or any related field (in Chemical, Polymer is preferable).
- Male or female aged over 33 years old.
- At least 5-7 years relevant working experience in a sales related function, preferably with experience from packaging/food & beverage and pharmaceutical related to paper cups & bottles & packaging products.
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and presentation skills to formulate sales & marketing and business proposals.
- Excellent communication and sales skills, with a pleasant personality and potential leadership skills.
- Good command of the English language and computer proficiency.
- Experience in ISO 9001: 2000 and GMP systems.
Our client offers a remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.