Our client is a leading property developer. They provide excellent project management for Hotels, Shopping Complexes and Tourism, with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Business Development Manager - Property
- Analysing project feasibility in terms of financial studies, from beginning to completion of projects, and market research.
- Analysing land acquisition and property valuations for property investments for various projects, including Hotels, Resorts, Residences and Community Malls.
- Seeking and presenting new business opportunities for direct or related businesses.
- Planning and conducting a business growth strategy.
- Forecasting financial analyses and return on investment of projects.
- Preparing business plans and investment analysis reports to management.
- Participating in business meetings.
- Being involved in project architecture and construction.
- Understanding property regulations and restrictions.
- Male or female, aged 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Business Administration, Real Estate Investment or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in property industry, such as Hotels, Resorts, Residences or Community Malls.
- Strong financial and analytical investment skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good computer literacy.