- Being responsible for overall aspects of REIT business development.
- Managing existing asset portfolio to maximize return for unit holders; warehouse and factory assets.
- Developing a growth strategic plan for the company’s REIT in terms of both organic and inorganic strategies.
- Coordinating with the sales team (property management team) to conclude commercial terms in rental and service contracts.
- Conducting market & portfolio analysis including model forecasting of the business.
- Finding new potential business opportunities and setting up meetings and presentations.
- Conducting valuations for new acquisitions, carrying out feasibility study, reporting, etc.
- Liaising with other parties (FA, lawyer, trustee, etc.) to complete transactions for new acquisitions.
- Male/female, aged above 30 years old with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Property Management or related field.
- Knowledgeable on REIT management / property fund with at least 3 years of experience in a real estate business.
- Experience working in a real estate agency would be a plus.
- Must have a very good command of English (reading, speaking and writing).
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Possess commercial & business mind set.
- Strong financial & numerous skills, good strategic thinking analytical skills and fast responder.
- Mature, proactive, possess initiative and be a good problem solver.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW